- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
- Single component deformable product (class S1 according to EN 12002)
- Allows the installation of ceramic, porcelain and mosaic wall coverings without the need for plastic spacers
- Suitable for installation on heating screeds
- Suitable for overlaying on existing flooring
- Maintains excellent workability over time, without any bothersome thickening
- The special additives give the product a very fluid texture and facilitate application using a notched trowel
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE, DEFORMABLE CEMENTITIOUS ADHESIVE WITH NO VERTICAL SLIP AND LONG OPEN TIME FOR THE INSTALLATION OF CERAMIC AND PORCELAIN TILES, PORCELAIN STONEWARE, MOSAICS AND NATURAL STONES, INCLUDING LARGE SLABS, ON INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WALLS AND FLOORS. SUITABLE FOR OVERLAYING AND UNDERFLOOR HEATING.
vantaggi e caratteristiche
realizations in which POWERFLEX K50 has been used
solutions where the use of POWERFLEX K50 is recommended