- Unlike other epoxy grouts on the market, the catalyst (Part B) is labelled only as an irritant
- It is neither corrosive nor hazardous for the environment
- The user can therefore rely on a very safe product to work with
- Suitable for interior and exterior floor and wall applications, even in severe operating conditions
- Stable and consistent colours
- Product exempt from restrictions for road, sea, air and rail transport
- The fine granulometry of the aggregates gives the grout a particularly smooth and compact surface with a high aesthetic impact and minimum dirt pick-up
- Bacteriostatic product which prevents the spread of fungi and moulds
- Product with high mechanical strength, practically zero water absorption and high chemical resistance.
- Reactive grout formulated with specific raw materials with low flame-spread properties, making the product exceptionally easy to apply
- Approved for use on ships as a product with low flame-spread
- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
Epoxyélite EVO FR
Two-component acid-resistant epoxy grout. Part A consists in a mix of epoxy resin, selected inert fillers with fine granulometry, pigments and specific organic additives. Component B consists in an innovative organic catalyst with lower exposure risks for users.
Once mixed together, the two components form a creamy and fluid mix, which is also suitable for vertical application with no dripping. Once set, the product reaches very high performance levels in terms of mechanical strength and chemical resistance. The product has been expressly formulated to meet the requirements of Part 5 of the IMO FTP Code 2010 as “finishing material for bulkheads and ceilings” for the naval sector.