- Unlike other epoxy grouts on the market, the catalyst (Part B) is labelled only as an irritant
- It is neither corrosive nor hazardous for the environment
- The user can therefore rely on a very safe product to work with
- Suitable for interior and exterior floor and wall applications, even in severe operating conditions
- Stable and consistent colours
- Product exempt from restrictions for road, sea, air and rail transport
- The fine granulometry of the aggregates gives the grout a particularly smooth and compact surface with a high aesthetic impact and minimum dirt pick-up
- Bacteriostatic product which prevents the spread of fungi and moulds
- Product with high mechanical strength, practically zero water absorption and high chemical resistance.
- Reactive grout formulated with specific raw materials with low flame-spread properties, making the product exceptionally easy to apply
- Approved for use on ships as a product with low flame-spread
- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
Epoxyélite EVO FR
Two-component acid-resistant epoxy grout for the installation and grouting of ceramic, porcelain and mosaic tiles with joints from 1 and 15 mm wide. Low flame-spread product compliant with Directive 2014/90/EU (CE MED) according to the IMO 2010 FTP code for use on ships. For interiors and exteriors.