- Unlike other epoxy grouts on the market, the catalyst (Part B) is labelled only as an irritant
- It is neither corrosive nor hazardous for the environment
- The user can therefore rely on a very safe product to work with
- The fine granulometry of the aggregates gives the grout a particularly smooth and compact surface with a high aesthetic impact and minimum dirt pick-up
- Colour range including traditional shades in line with the current trends of the ceramic sector
- Stable and consistent colours
- Product exempt from restrictions for road, sea, air and rail transport
- Product with high mechanical strength, practically zero water absorption and high chemical resistance.
- Suitable for interior and exterior floor and wall applications, even in severe operating conditions
- The product does not contain cement, thus avoiding the formation of efflorescence typical of cementitious products
- Bacteriostatic product which prevents the spread of fungi and moulds
- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
Two-component acid-resistant epoxy grout for the installation and grouting of ceramic, porcelain and mosaic tiles with joints from 1 and 15 mm wide. For interiors and exteriors. Suitable for underfloor heating. Product with very low volatile organic compound emission rate.
advantages and features
realizations in which EPOXYÉLITE EVO has been used
solutions where the use of EPOXYÉLITE EVO is recommended