- Unlike other epoxy grouts on the market, the catalyst (Part B) is labelled only as an irritant
- It is neither corrosive nor hazardous for the environment
- The user can therefore rely on a very safe product to work with
- The fine granulometry of the aggregates gives the grout a particularly smooth and compact surface with a high aesthetic impact and minimum dirt pick-up
- Colour range including traditional shades in line with the current trends of the ceramic sector
- Stable and consistent colours
- Product exempt from restrictions for road, sea, air and rail transport
- Product with high mechanical strength, practically zero water absorption and high chemical resistance.
- Suitable for interior and exterior floor and wall applications, even in severe operating conditions
- The product does not contain cement, thus avoiding the formation of efflorescence typical of cementitious products
- Bacteriostatic product which prevents the spread of fungi and moulds
- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
Two-component acid-resistant epoxy grout. Part A consists in a mix of epoxy resin, selected inert fillers with fine granulometry, pigments and specific organic additives. Component B consists in an innovative organic catalyst with lower exposure risks for users.
Once mixed together, the two components form a creamy and fluid mix, which is also suitable for vertical application with no dripping. Once set, the product reaches very high performance levels in terms of mechanical strength and chemical resistance.
advantages and features
realizations in which EPOXYÉLITE EVO has been used
solutions where the use of EPOXYÉLITE EVO is recommended