- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
- Ready-to-use product that requires only the addition of water, thus preventing potential errors when batching the binder and selecting the aggregate
- Ideal for the development of screeds in historical centres or inaccessible construction sites, where it is difficult to transport loose aggregates
- Development of screeds with incorporated heating coils without the need for fluidifying additives
- Quickly develops high mechanical strength, setting to light foot traffic in just 12 hours
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Suitable for the development of floating or bonded screeds in indoor and outdoor areas, ideal for subsequent installation of ceramic and porcelain tiles after 24 hours, natural stones after 2 days, wood, PVC, linoleum, carpet flooring after 4 days
- Possibility to obtain a smooth surface finish
- No shrinkage during setting, which prevents cracking phenomena
Ready-mixed cementitious mortar made up of special hydraulic binders, organic additives and frost-resistant aggregates with selected and controlled granulometry. The product is characterised by normal setting times, fast drying and controlled shrinkage.
vantaggi e caratteristiche
realizations in which LITOCEM PRONTO has been used
solutions where the use of LITOCEM PRONTO is recommended