- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
- Ready-to-use product that requires only the addition of water, thus preventing potential errors when batching the binder and selecting the aggregate
- Ideal for the development of screeds in historical centres or inaccessible construction sites, where it is difficult to transport loose aggregates
- Development of screeds with incorporated heating coils without the need for fluidifying additives
- Quickly develops high mechanical strength, setting to light foot traffic in just 12 hours
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Suitable for the development of floating or bonded screeds in indoor and outdoor areas, ideal for subsequent installation of ceramic and porcelain tiles after 24 hours, natural stones after 2 days, wood, PVC, linoleum, carpet flooring after 4 days
- Possibility to obtain a smooth surface finish
- No shrinkage during setting, which prevents cracking phenomena
Ready-mixed ready-to-use normal-setting mortar for the development of screeds with fast drying and controlled shrinkage. Suitable for underfloor heating. For interiors and exteriors. Product with very low volatile organic compound emission rate.
advantages and features
realizations in which LITOCEM PRONTO has been used
solutions where the use of LITOCEM PRONTO is recommended