- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
- Extended workability of mix (about 60 minutes), which facilitates application on large surfaces
- Quick setting and drying
- Development of high mechanical flexural and compressive strength just 4 hours after application
- Excellent adhesion on traditional cementitious substrates
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- No shrinkage during setting, which prevents cracking phenomena
- Possibility to obtain a smooth surface finish using a sponge trowel slightly dampened with water. The operation must be carried out when the applied product starts to set and is sufficiently hard
Ready-mixed, grey cementitious skim coat in powder form, made from quick-setting and fast drying hydraulic binders, siliceous aggregates with selected granulometry, organic additives. Mixed with 20% water (4 litres per 20 kg bag), it gives a thixotropic mix that is easy to apply on vertical substrates with no dripping.
If the mixing water is increased to 24% (4.8 litres per 20 kg bag), a plastic mortar is obtained with the right consistency for floor applications.
vantaggi e caratteristiche
realizations in which LITOPLAN SMART has been used
solutions where the use of LITOPLAN SMART is recommended