- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
- High abrasion resistanceQuick setting and drying
- Development of screeds with incorporated heating coils without the need for fluidifying additives
- Excellent self-levelling effect
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Suitable for substrate levelling in electric and hot water underfloor heating
- Excellent adhesion on traditional cementitious substrates
- No shrinkage during setting, which prevents cracking phenomena
- Fibre-reinforced product with improved resistance to expansion stresses in the presence of underfloor heating
Litoliv S40 Eco
Ready-mixed cementitious powder self-leveller made from special hydraulic binders, inert fillers of selected granulometry, organic additives and synthetic fibres.
The product, once mixed with water, is characterised by an excellent self-levelling capacity and ease-of-application by hand or screw-pump plastering machine with variable thickness between 3 and 40 mm.