- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
- Excellent adhesion on traditional cementitious substrates
- Quick setting and drying
- Development of screeds with incorporated heating coils without the need for fluidifying additives
- Excellent self-levelling effect
- Suitable for substrate levelling in electric and hot water underfloor heating
- No shrinkage during setting, which prevents cracking phenomena
- Fibre-reinforced product with improved resistance to expansion stresses in the presence of underfloor heating
Ready-mixed cementitious powder self-leveller made from special hydraulic binders, inert fillers of selected granulometry, organic additives and synthetic fibres.
The product, once mixed with water, is characterised by an excellent self-levelling capacity and ease-of-application by hand or screw-pump plastering machine with variable thickness between 3 and 40 mm.
Litoliv Express develops high mechanical flexural and compressive strength just 4 hours after application and thanks to its particularly fast drying time, allows the subsequent installation of ceramic and porcelain tiles, natural stones, textiles and resilient flooring in a very short time.