- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
- Versatile product. Can also be used on underfloor heating and over existing ceramic and porcelain tiles
- Suitable for interior and exterior floor and wall applications, even in severe operating conditions
- Certified according to ISEGA for contact with foodstuffs
- Ready to use
- Product exempt from restrictions for road, sea, air and rail transport
- Excellent adhesion without primer on all typical industrial and building materials
- Wet and immersion bonding
- No hazard symbol on label
- Can be painted over with most water-based and solvent-based paints (spot tests are nonetheless recommended)
Elastic and sealing adhesive.
Cross-linking occurs under the influence of atmospheric humidity to form a high-performance and permanently flexible elastic adhesive.
Solvent and isocyanate free.
vantaggi e caratteristiche
realizations in which LITOSIL MS has been used