- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
- Single component ready-to-use product that does not require any preparation
- Unlike other waterproofing membranes, it does not require reinforcing mesh or fabric and sealing bands for the protection of corners, making installation faster and more affordable
- Applicable with smooth steel trowel, roller or brush
- Reusable product. Any leftover material, if stored in the original packaging at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C, can be reused even after months, thus avoiding wastage
- The fast drying time allows the application of multiple coats just a short time apart, making it possible to complete waterproofing in one day only
- Coverings can be installed just 24 hours after the application of the last coat with cementitious adhesives in class C2 or reactive adhesives in class R2 according to EN 12004 Product exempt from restrictions for road, sea, air and rail transport
Aquamaster is a ready-to-use liquid membrane made from synthetic resins in aqueous dispersion, solvent-free, used for the waterproofing of indoor and outdoor wet areas.
Does not require reinforcing mesh or fabric and sealing bands to protect the corners and edges of the waterproofing system.
vantaggi e caratteristiche
solutions where the use of AQUAMASTER is recommended